Sunday, April 09, 2006

Happy Sunday!

Well hello there! It's a VERY sunny morning here in Ohio, and I'm loving it! If only it were a bit warmer though, it's only 27 Degrees right now....BRRRRR!!!

Not much going on today, laundry, housework, you know, the "FUN" stuff...LOL. Maybe at some point we can load up the kids and the dog and go to the park or something!

I have some EXCITING news!! Because of me working full time now, hubby and I have decided that it's time for a new vehicle!!! We've been looking around for a couple of weeks now and "think" we've found "THE ONE". Here's a pic of it:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! It's a 2006 Black Kia Sportage with tan leather interior and a sunroof!!!! And it only has THREE miles on it!!! We're heading down Monday to do all of the yuckie paperwork. "IF" all goes well, it could be sitting in my drive in a week or so!!

OK, I am getting "the look", so I'd better get off here and get busy. Have a great day and I'll keep ya posted on the car!

**huggles**

No comments: