Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What do you need?

This is something silly and kind of fun. I found it in one of my Yahoo Groups and thought I'd pass it along here. Give it a try if you'd like to!
**huggles**
Holly

Holly needs:
Holly needs help in her Olympic efforts
Holly needs some free legal advice
Holly needs some more details to fire up her own fantasies:O
Holly needs both male and female plants for maximum berry production
Holly needs to stop trying to sell her body and concerntrate on
singing a bit better :O
Holly needs to know the point person on room scheduling in each
department
Holly needs to take care of business now
Holly needs a new roommate to help cover expenses(I DON'T THINK SO!!! NO more roommates here!!!)
Holly needs 10 points of extra credit

*EDIT*
OK, I'm a dorkfish...LOL. In order to do this you need to go to google, type
in your first name followed by "needs"...
For instance, I typed in "Holly needs" and above are my results. You just copy the title of the link or a clip from the words under the link. Sorry about leaving that part out..LOL

No comments: