Wednesday, June 22, 2005

6 Months and 3 days later

LMFAO!!! See Kandi, you're not the only one that doesn't keep up on these!!!

OK, let's see, where to begin?? The holidays were great!! Then ugly winter reared it's head....YUCK!!! BUT, in February our dreams came true and we escaped from HELL!! On Tuesday February 15, we were woke up in the wee hours of the morning by MANY gunshots, some shot gun, some hand gun. When the police showed up we found TONS of empty shell casings in our front yard and just inches from our bedroom window. That was the FINAL straw!! After putting up with hookers, crack dealers and people who simply don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, we realized that we had to get the hell out of there before something happens. So to make a long story short, on Saturday February 19th, WE MOVED!!!! We now live on the complete opposite side of town, away from the idiots in that neighborhood!! Life is so much better!!!

Nothing much has happened since then, I think that was a wake up call though, in making me realize what is important in life!! I've walked away from a few "false" friendships since then. To me, it's simple, either you want to be my friend, or you don't, and if you lie to me, it's obvious you DON'T want to be my friend. But when you lie after you're confronted with the truth, it simply makes you a freaking LOSER in my book!!! Life is too short to lie to people whom you "claim" are your friends!! Just tell them the truth, or cut 'em loose, which is what I did!!! I'm MUCH better now without people like that in my life!! NO, I am not saying that I am a perfect person. I know that I'm a bitchy and impulsive person, that's simply the way I am. But at least I am honest!!!

Summer is here now, and it's looking to be a busy one!! The kids and I are "trying" to get on a schedule. So far it's going so-so. There's just been alot going on to try and stick to a schedule some days.

Oh, let me back up a bit and tell you about a very PROUD moment!! BOTH of my kids ended the school year with straight A's in the last quarter!!! I couldn't be prouder!! It shows me that we made a great choice in putting my son in his new school!! And my daughter scored the highest in her grade in her school on the proficiency tests this year. Her scores were WAAAAAAAAY above advanced in every area!!

OK, that's it for now. Hope you all are doing great!!

LUV YA!!
Holly

1 comment:

Magikjaz said...

*hugs* YAY for Keith & Kryssy! That's fabulous! And I agree completely about the "friends" *muah loves ya!