Saturday, January 05, 2008

And so it begins...

Although my last child's winter break from school is about to end, the break was, I fear, the beginning of a stage in my daughters life that will drive me up a wall! She's twelve and a half and has her first "real" boyfriend. Over the past two weeks the two of them have spent more time talking on the phone then I think I have spent in my entire lifetime!

The worst part about it is that because of my daughter being on the phone I ended up missing a couple of important phone calls because she was being a brat and wouldn't flash over when the call waiting went off. I told my husband that if this is just the beginning of things to come, we seriously need to look into a second phone line or even price small business phone systems because one phone line isn't going to cut it any more!

No comments: