Sunday, July 01, 2007

I feel bad for my sister

As you've probably read here, I've been helping my sister do some painting and remodeling in a home she and her husband recently bought. The remodeling has gone very well, and barring no problems, by this time next week they'll be moved into their new home. The only problem is that they still haven't sold their old house. She had it listed for a while with a real estate company that she used to work for, but they just kept feeding her tall story after tall story, getting her hopes worked up. She canceled her contract with them and put the house up for sale by owner, which seems to be going better, but now she's getting calls from one real estate broker after another offering to sell it for her, giving her hope that they'll be the one to sell it for her. I just hope she can get it sold soon!

No comments: