Friday, March 23, 2007

My office is ready

The question is, AM I? I moved the last extra table out of here today and got my office set up in a way that I think is really going to work well for school. I have my desk for my computer in one spot, and my table for when I don't need to use the computer on the wall behind it. I can roll from one desk to the other without any problems at all and everything I need for either desk is within reach. So that part is ready!

I'm just honestly not sure if I'm ready for this. Did I take on more than I should have? Things here at home are a bit stressed and we do have a "situation" we're currently dealing with that won't be completely taken care of within the next 17 days before I start school, but the worst of it will be being dealt with, it's just minor things that will need to be finished up. I just need to stop doubting myself, I know I can do this and I know I'm ready to do it also.

Other than that, not too much else going on. It's Friday....YAY!!!!! I'm so ready for the weekend, I really need a sleep in! I'm feeling much better from being so sick, but just really tired, and getting up at 5:00 every morning has just worn me out completely!

So how's things with all of you?
**huggles**

No comments: