Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm kind of worried

I know that I often talk about my sister and my mom, but I don't talk about other extended family members, namely my step brothers and step sister, or their spouses. I don't talk about them because they're really not a big part of my life. But there is a situation with one of my step brothers wives that really worries me. She's a great lady and all, but time has made it very obvious that she has a very serious prescription drug addiction, namely pain medications. My mother has found different medications of hers come up "short" even though she doesn't take them and my sister said she was even asked a few times if she had access to any pain medications. It worries me, but I guess that there's really not much I can do about it since we're not a very big part of each others lives.

No comments: