Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I promise I'm still around...LOL

Honestly, I am! I've just been busy and dealing with a TON of different things from kids to small home projects. But I figured I'd better stop in here and see how everyone was doing.

We finally got some snow, although not much, I can still see blades of grass sticking through it in the yard. Those in the snow removal business are really having a difficult time again this year, my boss and hubby included! I stopped into the shop yesterday for a few minutes and my boss looked at me and said "I'll get you in here when I can", to which I told him not to worry about me, just to do what he needs to do.

The kids, well, they're the kids, nothing new there. My daughter had her first basketball game last night, I was very impressed. Their coaches teach the younger girls how to play and about teamwork and just to have fun. For her games they don't even keep score because they feel that every girl that makes it out on the court is a winner, they don't want to create a situation right now where one girl feels she might be better than another because her team won. It was great to watch these young girls run up and down the basketball court and play last night, they all did a really great job. And yes, my girl did score a few baskets ;-)

Well, I guess that's it for now. I've got another post to make then I need to get ready for my "girls day out" with Lisa :-D We're going to the mall today!

**huggles**

No comments: