Friday, December 22, 2006

YAY!! It's Friday!!

And not only is it Friday, there are only 3 days until Christmas!! The kids' final day before Christmas break was yesterday. Their new school's Christmas break is a little longer than I'm used to, but that's ok. Hopefully we'll get some snow while they're off and we can do some sledding or something!

I'm working a "short shift" today, only 9-3, then I'm off work til after Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas with my family up at my sisters, which will be "interesting" especially if her hubby gets in one of his "moods".

But Christmas Day is what I'm looking forward to the most. It's just the 4 of us and the day is ours to do with as we please. Right now we're talking about having tacos and enchiladas for Christmas dinner, but that could change between now and Christmas...LOL.

So what are YOUR plans for Christmas?

**huggles**

No comments: