Sunday, November 26, 2006

Guys can be such dorkfish!

Now, I know that to guys, things that are "female related" can be a joke and a source of laughter. By "female things" I'm talking about under garments, pregnancy related items and products for "that" time of the month. I deal with this as my husband chuckles through the commercials that comes across TV and while my son makes jokes while I'm folding undergarments. But what happened tonight simply annoys the crud out of me!

I ran to the store to pick up a few things we needed here at the house and to replace a bra that fell apart in the dryer today. I also needed "supplies" for "that" time of the month. While I was in the aisle where said supplies were I noticed to young men walk by. By young, I do not mean children, I mean like college age guys. Now, I didn't think anything of them walking by until I heard some snickering from the next aisle over. The next thing I knew these two were standing near me and watching my every move. When I turned and looked at them they both just busted out laughing. I just grabbed what I was looking at and walked away, thinking to myself what a couple of upstanding young men we have there.

Now, normally I would have left it at that and not thought anything else about it. But I just discovered that in my rush to get away from the dorkfish, I ended up grabbing the wrong product. **UGH**

So, if there are any guys that read this, please just know that you don't impress women when you act like that! And while you're at it, would you mind running to the store for me and getting me the right product? **snicker**snicker**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there too, we could have donned some hats and really given them something to talk about...

:-)