Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's happening...

Right before our very eyes, it's happening, whether we like it or not. While I was standing out at the bus stop this morning with my daughter I heard a bird and looked up and seen it with my own two eyes. The leaves!! Most of them have already turned upside down, but at the top of the tree on the edge of the driveway, the leaves are red already. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I'm not ready for Autumn. Not because I don't like it, because it is one of my most favorite times of the year! I'm not ready for it because I'm not ready for that nasty 4 letter word (cold).

I've been enjoying having my windows open, but the fact is that not too much longer they'll be closed and covered to not be opened again until next year :-( Oh well, not much I can do about it, huh?

On another note, I'm happy to say that the kids' school year has been good so far. No problems, that I know of anyway. They like their new teachers and have had good moods/attitudes in the mornings and when I get home from work. I think their summer program really helped them!

I'm taking the day off work today, I've got one heck of a cold and just feel like dookie! So have a good day, I'm heading back to sleepy land with my bottle of Nyquil!
**huggles**

No comments: