Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Taking it easy this morning

I recognized last night that my body, mind and soul were completely bankrupt and exhausted! There is so much to do over the next few days and so FEW people to do it (meaning ME, and the kids, but I'm a lil "picky" on how things are cleaned, so I end up cleaning behind them, so I don't give them anything "major" to do...LOL) I really wanted to sleep in this morning, but alas, I woke up before 6. I guess that is better than 5 though.

I have gotten 2 loads of laundry done, one being the sheers from the front door of the new house. Amazingly, I thought they were beige, but they are white now that they've been washed :O And no, I didn't use bleach in them either...LOL, although I probably should have.

So this morning I am doing a little bit of playing on the puter, working on laundry and making TONS of phone calls to make sure that everything will be on at the new house when we move this weekend. We thought the electric was on in the owners name, but I found out yesterday that it was still in the former tennants name. She stopped out to pick up her mail and kind of got pissy with me, telling me not to run up her bill. I'm like "then I guess you should have had it turned off sooner, you obviously haven't been here for a very long time". She just turned around and left after I said that.

Only "major" think I have to do out there today is tackle the kitchen and the upteen thousand cabinets. I'm THRILLED that I have so much room in the kitchen, but it's giong to take me forever to get all those cabinets and drawers cleaned out! Then I need to vacuum again and wipe down from the 2nd set of bug bombs that I set off last night before I left. After those jobs are done, the house is ready to move into!!! YAY!!! I'll put the pic of one on the walls of kitchen cabinets in this post so that you can see a little bit of what I'm up against...LOL. This is the only "full" wall of cabinets, but there are 2 more partial ones.

Ok, I'm going to get off of here and get busy. The kids are finally up, so you can bet I'm going to put them to work around here too!! Which WILL NOT make them happy..LOL. Have a great day everyone!!

LUVZ YAZ!!

1 comment:

Running2Ks said...

Take it easy. Beige is good enough--no need for bleach :)