Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Happy Birthday!!

First and most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDI!! Hope you had a wonderful day lady, you deserve it!!!! LUV YA!!!

And secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!! Yeah, I know, I'm a few days early....LOL. Nothing major planned here for the holiday. Friday is Kryssy's birthday, she'll be 10, so we'll probably do something for her birthday this weekend.

Not much going on around here, pretty much the same old same old. Appointments and stuff for the kids are pretty much a constant thing.

Found out some interesting info today. Last fall I went to the "aid" of a friend in need, put my ass through some crap and really stuck my neck out on the line for this person. Found out today that everything I did was completely in vain. Not going to go into alot of detail other than to simply say I think I'm going to vomit!!! Why people make dumb ass MAJOR choices in their lives, I'll never know!! Oh well, they're the one that has to live with what they've done, not me, THANK GOD!!! Let's just hope and pray they choose NOT to pro-create!!

Ok, that's it for today, gonna head to bed in the near futre. Catch ya'll on the flip side!!

No comments: